Could you let me know where the best place to go for an HIV test is, please?

Viewed 1511 Times 0 Comments

If you need to get yourself tested then there are quite a few places you can go to in confidence. The first port of call should be your own GP, but if, for some reason, you don’t want to then there are other options too.

The Hathersage Centre (otherwise known as The Manchester Centre for Sexual Health) is just south of Manchester city centre. Their website is here. Sister Bangbang pops long here for her regular check ups, and knows it to be filled with friendly and approachable staff.

If you live in the North Manchester area, you can use the Service which is located on both hospital sites and community clinics throughout Bury, Rochdale and North Manchester.

Clinics are open Monday – Friday at different times; mornings, afternoons and evenings. Please contact each clinic for further detailed opening times. Click here for their website showing all the details.

Was this answer helpful ? Yes (1) / No (0)

Leave a Reply